Terms & Conditions
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that in most cases, you can cancel within 14 days. If you agree the services will start within this time, you may be charged for what you’ve used.
This contract sets out:
your legal rights and responsibilities;
our legal rights and responsibilities; and
certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means www.mol.date (website and mobile apps Mol.date) operated by Gardenland LTD; and
‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy services from us.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Who are we?
|We are Gardenland Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 11573375. Our registered office is at: 47 Penygraig Road, Townhill, Swansea, Abertawe, Wales, SA1 6JY.
The details of this contract will not be filed by us. Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you.
- If you buy services on our site/mobile app you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- These terms and conditions apply only if you are buying services on our site as a consumer (ie for purposes outside of your business, craft or profession).
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
- When buying any services on our site you also agree to be legally bound by:
- our website terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them;
- extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one month’s notice if we tell you extra terms apply; and
- specific terms which apply to certain services. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the services or click on the relevant ‘key information’ button at any time during the online checkout process.
All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- click on the ‘key information’ button;
- read the acknowledgement email; or
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
Your privacy and personal information
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- We are not a dating site but provide a professional matrimonial system service to you.
- You will register your interest by providing your details and creating an account with your profile on our matrimonial service website.
- You will take a physiological test and complete our personal questionnaire for inclusion in our database. Your information will be stored in our database so you can be matched with other potential candidates using our algorithm building programme. All data collected by us are kept end-to-end crypted on our server and will be deleted immediately when you terminate your account with us.
- It is important that the information provided by you is accurate. You will be able to log in and out of your account to update your profile.
- We offer a subscription service with three Subscription Plan options. Each Plan is designed to suite your personal requirements and you will decide on which Plan is right for you. When you chose your Plan and make payment at the end of your registration, the Algorithm will select compatible candidates for your consideration. The Plan chosen will determine the level of service we provide to you.
- [We may contact you to say that we do not accept your This is typically for the following reasons:
- we cannot carry out the services (this may be because, for example, we have a shortage of staff);
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the services from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the services to you; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the services.
- We will only accept you as a client when you create an account by registering with us on our website, take the physiological test, complete our personal questionnaire, subscribe, and pay the fee for a Subscription Plan required by you. At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will provide the services as agreed as stated in your Subscription Plan.
- If you are under the age of 18 youmay not buy services from the site.
Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. However, you do not have the right to cancel if you requested for us to start providing the services during the cancellation period and the services are fully performed (ie the work is completed) during this period. This is further explained in clauses below.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this page.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our website [insert Internet address]. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- We will not start providing the services during the 14-day cancellation period unless you ask us When you place an order for services, you will be given the option to tick a box to request for us to start providing the services during the cancellation period. By ticking the box, you acknowledge that you will lose your right to cancel this contract once the services are fully performed (ie the work is completed). If you do not tick the box, we will not be able to start providing the services to you until the cancellation period has expired. We are not obliged to accept your request.
- This means that if you requested for us to start providing the services during the cancellation period and the services are fully performed (ie the work is completed) during this period, you lose your right to cancel and will be required to pay the full price under this contract even if the cancellation period has not expired.
- This does not affect the rights you have if your services are faulty. A summary of these rights is provided at the top of this page.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you unless you requested for us to start providing the services during the cancellation period, in which case you must pay us:
- for the services we provided up to the time you told us that you want to cancel this contract, which will be an amount in proportion to the services performed up to that point in comparison with the full price under this contract; or
- the full price under this contract, if you lost your right to cancel this contract because the services were fully performed (ie the work was completed) during the cancellation period.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Carrying out of the services
- We will carry out the services within the period agreed. If you and we have agreed no time or period, we will carry out the services within a reasonable time.
- Our carrying out of the services might be affected by events beyond our reasonable control. If so, there might be a delay before we can start or restart the services, having made reasonable efforts to limit the effect of any of those events and having kept you informed of the circumstances, but we will try to start or restart the services as soon as those events have been fixed.
- We accept the following: PayPal, credit cards and debit cards. We do not accept cash or cheques.
- Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when you start and renew subscription. This also include auto-renewal.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via:
- Verified by Visa
- Mastercard®SecureCodeTM; or
- American Express SafeKey:
- If your payment is not received by us in accordance with clause, we may charge interest on any balance outstanding at the rate of 10 percentage points per year above the Bank of England’s base rate.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period.
- All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate.
Nature of the services
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The services that we provide to you must be carried out with reasonable care and skill. In addition:
- where the price has not been agreed upfront, the cost of the services must be reasonable; and
- where no time period has been agreed upfront for the provision of the services, we must carry out the services within a reasonable time.
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this page. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- visit our webpage: [insert details such as ‘Our promises to you if things go wrong’];
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- If the services we have provided to you are faulty, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
On the termination of this contract, the end-to-end encrypted data related to you which has been collected and kept by us will be deleted and removed from our servers.
Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; or
- losses to non-consumers.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the services we have provided or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
- OurComplaint Handling Policy can be accessed here [ https://mol.date/customer/edit ]
- The laws of England and Wales apply to this contract, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.